Yes, I’ve found an editor for Promise Kept. A good friend of mine has agreed to give me the old friend discount, and so hopefully, I’ll have another revision out very soon. One that will fix most of the grammar problems and the problems with the ending. There might even be new cover art in the works. Let’s hope this marks a change around for Promise Kept.
- This is Brandys husband, Chris. Sorry to bring bad tidings this way. Brandy, my Wife of ten short years, passed away on 12-17-11 at 3:33PM 5 years ago
- Thanks for following me. #newfollowers @BenMatvey @prof_elemental @xtremilyfit @Seriluna_USA @reducelag @library3rd @AlaskanNovelist 5 years ago
- Thanks for following me. #newfollowers @Brad_Howington @SusanLowry2 @breckelixe @gary_author @XENIAAINEX @johnyjack288 @KellyLovesLadyA 5 years ago
- Thanks for following me. #newfollowers @KevinTCraig @jayrjun @IFA_Brokerage @paperbackswap @schroederwrite @jmanni32 @DrewWithDreams 5 years ago
- RT @alchemyofscrawl: Writing by Jim Butcher - Characters (NaNoWriMo Day 16 too) wp.me/p1K1gh-sW /via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago