The State of the Writing is there has been no writing. The last week has been full of wibbly wobbly bits that I said that this blog wouldn’t ever really be about. If you want to know more about my wibbly wobbly bits that don’t necessarily pertain to writing, you can jump over to atuinsails.livejournal.com and find out what has been going on.
- This is Brandys husband, Chris. Sorry to bring bad tidings this way. Brandy, my Wife of ten short years, passed away on 12-17-11 at 3:33PM 6 years ago
- Thanks for following me. #newfollowers @BenMatvey @prof_elemental @xtremilyfit @Seriluna_USA @reducelag @library3rd @AlaskanNovelist 6 years ago
- Thanks for following me. #newfollowers @Brad_Howington @SusanLowry2 @breckelixe @gary_author @XENIAAINEX @johnyjack288 @KellyLovesLadyA 6 years ago
- Thanks for following me. #newfollowers @KevinTCraig @jayrjun @IFA_Brokerage @paperbackswap @schroederwrite @jmanni32 @DrewWithDreams 6 years ago
- RT @alchemyofscrawl: Writing by Jim Butcher - Characters (NaNoWriMo Day 16 too) wp.me/p1K1gh-sW /via @wordpressdotcom 6 years ago