So I’m coming back from my little hiatus from social media with an idea and hopefully a new novel. Still working on editing novels and trying to get Promise Kept rereleased. Still I don’t feel as badly about working on the old stuff anymore. I’m starting to see the gold in Promise Kept’s sequel. Which really does need a name.
- This is Brandys husband, Chris. Sorry to bring bad tidings this way. Brandy, my Wife of ten short years, passed away on 12-17-11 at 3:33PM 5 years ago
- Thanks for following me. #newfollowers @BenMatvey @prof_elemental @xtremilyfit @Seriluna_USA @reducelag @library3rd @AlaskanNovelist 5 years ago
- Thanks for following me. #newfollowers @Brad_Howington @SusanLowry2 @breckelixe @gary_author @XENIAAINEX @johnyjack288 @KellyLovesLadyA 5 years ago
- Thanks for following me. #newfollowers @KevinTCraig @jayrjun @IFA_Brokerage @paperbackswap @schroederwrite @jmanni32 @DrewWithDreams 5 years ago
- RT @alchemyofscrawl: Writing by Jim Butcher - Characters (NaNoWriMo Day 16 too) wp.me/p1K1gh-sW /via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago