I accidentally wrote a short story for a beginning chapter. I’ve spent the last few days trying to figure out how to get a novel out of it, but it is not happening, at least not yet. I’m going to take a break this morning from staring at the cursor of doom, and I’m hoping this afternoon will be better.
- This is Brandys husband, Chris. Sorry to bring bad tidings this way. Brandy, my Wife of ten short years, passed away on 12-17-11 at 3:33PM 3 years ago
- Thanks for following me. #newfollowers @BenMatvey @prof_elemental @xtremilyfit @Seriluna_USA @reducelag @library3rd @AlaskanNovelist 3 years ago
- Thanks for following me. #newfollowers @Brad_Howington @SusanLowry2 @breckelixe @gary_author @XENIAAINEX @johnyjack288 @KellyLovesLadyA 3 years ago
- Thanks for following me. #newfollowers @KevinTCraig @jayrjun @IFA_Brokerage @paperbackswap @schroederwrite @jmanni32 @DrewWithDreams 3 years ago
- RT @alchemyofscrawl: Writing by Jim Butcher - Characters (NaNoWriMo Day 16 too) wp.me/p1K1gh-sW /via @wordpressdotcom 3 years ago